Workshops & Training
Our passion for skills development and training is paramount to the success of our consulting services. We share our knowledge, skills and resources with you and your staff.
The digital landscape is rapidly evolving and can often seem overwhelming.
Our workshops help your team get to grips with navigating and understanding the digital media ecosystem. We teach, guide and inspire in a dynamic and highly customized manner, which can be offered as a stand-alone intervention or hybrid solution together with our consulting services.
Want to book Amanda for a workshop or speaking engagement?
We collaborate with leading SETA accredited and certified BEE Training Academies.
Our workshops range from half to full-day in-person sessions at your chosen location.
We provide live interactive webinar-based workshops allowing us to work with you anywhere in the world.
Performance Marketing and Analytics
Media Ad Sales
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation
Media Marketing and Planning
Amanda Louw Bester
Amanda Louw Bester is a thought leader for digital advertising and publisher monetization in Africa, with a keen focus on mobile.
Amanda has been a speaker, panel moderator and workshop facilitator for numerous events.
World Marketing Congress
Vodacom Sales Conference
Digital Marketing Conference
ICT Internet Summit
Social Media Conference
VentureX / LeaderX Africa Summit
Public Speaking Topics
Topics related to Digital Media and Marketing
- The State of Digital Media in Emerging Markets.
- Navigating the digital advertising and marketing technology landscape.
- How to monetize your online audience, whether you’re a large publisher with hundreds of thousands to millions of monthly active users or an independent blogger with a small niche audience.
- Introduction to the Performance Marketing.
- Programmatic Advertising.
- Digital Marketing Strategies.
Motivational topics related to women in tech and start ups
- Moving up the ranks as a woman in a male dominated tech industry.
- How I developed the courage to start my own business, and keep it going with no funding.
- What it means to bootstrap your start-up and why you should.
- My story and advice on how to match your purpose with your passion and match your skillsets to achieve the lifestyle you want.
- Stumbling blocks for start-ups and how to overcome them.
- My big open secret – Never a tertiary student, but a tertiary educator.
- Advice on networking like a pro!
- Advice on marketing yourself as a brand.
- Leadership tactics for women in start-up business.
Book Amanda for your next event
Copyright 2021 © Pragmattica. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Diginauts.